Thank you for your interest in the Rady School of Management. We are happy to allow Extension students to enroll in our undergrad classes if there are open seats.
You should create a profile on this site by clicking "SIGN UP" at the top of the page or under the icon on the left. Your email address will be your username and you should create a password. Once you have a profile, you can add your name to a waitlist or register for a class with open seats. You will get an email confirmation when you are offered a seat in a class. If you are on a waitlist, then you will get an email if/ when a seat becomes available.
Please refer to UCSD’s Schedule of Classes for more information on our course offerings, including descriptions of our classes, what time classes meet, and what room they meet in.
Search for “MGT” in the subject field (not "MGTF").
Click here to access PAST syllabi
Click here to see a Prediction List for this quarter
List of Important Dates for 2016-2017
Fall 2016 key dates:
*** Tuesday, September 27th and Wednesday, September 28th (8:30am - 4pm) =
UPS/ Extension students can get a stamp on their concurrent enrollment card for SPONSORED classes.
Students must have a Registration Confirmation email for the class to be eligible for a stamp.
Students that do not get a stamp on their concurrent enrollment card by 4:00pm on Wednesday, September 28th will be dropped from the list and your seat will be offered to another student.
*** Tuesday, October 11th and Wednesday, October 12th (8:30am - 4pm) =
UPS/ Extension students can start getting stamps for NON-SPONSORED MGT classes.
Students will get an email notifying them that they are eligible for a stamp.
The Rady Undergraduate Office is located on the second floor of Otterson Hall at Rady School of Management.
Use this map to find your way around on campus.
Tips and Notes:
- Students must get a stamp on their concurrent enrollment card and submit that card to Extension to be officially enrolled in a class.
- Professors cannot stamp enrollment cards.
- UPS students cannot enroll in MGT112, MGT173, or any graduate courses.
- Sponsored means some seats are reserved for UPS/ Extension students.
Non-sponsored means there are no seats reserved.
- If you are no longer interested in a class, remove yourself from either the waitlist or the roster. You can perform those actions in "My Classes" and "My Wait Lists." Your seat can go to another student.
- Having trouble? Check out "How to Use Classtrack" and "Frequently Asked Questions".